Lesson 18, total of 34 hours.
- parallel parking was great
- getting more confident with roundabouts
- overtook another car on a dual carriageway, and survived!
- new maximum speed limit: 72ish mph, instructor advised I take it down a notch
- reverse around a corner absolutely terrible, was a very tight corner and it just was not happening
- worst turn in the road ever: 5 point turn, bumped the kerb twice, and two cars were either side of me waiting for me to finish. This was a narrow road, the narrowest road I had been asked to attempt
I don’t know if my instructor was “testing me” or being mean. I would not have attempted a turn in the road on such a narrow road, and definitely wouldn’t be asked to do so on my test. Now I’m second guessing my “driving abilities”…