Lesson 25, total of 48 hours driving.
- reverse around a corner and turn in the road were good
- parallel park was ok, use brake more
Bad things/ room for improvement:
- bay parking: do not steer so soon
- lane positioning at roundabouts: hog the fast hand lane less, or move over to the slow lane sooner
- joining roundabouts: hesitate less, a lot less
- rev less when in first gear, apparently it was an uncomfortable ride for the instructor
The test day is ever looming, dun dun duuun. This is getting scarier and scarier. Stupid roundabouts hindering my confidence.