Lesson number four, total of seven hours driving.
- went round a normal roundabout, one with two lanes
- went up to 45 mph
- went to third gear multiple times
- did not stall
- turn in the road/three point turn maneuvered well
- stopping has improved
- instructor made no comments on “snaking” on the road
Not so good things:
- did not always go round the roundabout, went straight ahead
- did not put handbrake down when moving off, twice, wondered why I wasn’t moving
- car was positioned too close to the left pavement and bumped the car a couple of times, sorry tyres
All in all, a pretty good lesson I’d say. Learnt a lot, brain was slightly frazzled, but I am getting there, people, I am getting there.