Lesson number four, total of seven hours driving.
- went round a normal roundabout, one with two lanes
- went up to 45 mph
- went to third gear multiple times
- did not stall
- turn in the road/three point turn maneuvered well
- stopping has improved
- instructor made no comments on “snaking” on the road
Not so good things:
- did not always go round the roundabout, went straight ahead
- did not put handbrake down when moving off, twice, wondered why I wasn’t moving
- car was positioned too close to the left pavement and bumped the car a couple of times, sorry tyres
All in all, a pretty good lesson I’d say. Learnt a lot, brain was slightly frazzled, but I am getting there, people, I am getting there.
2 thoughts on “Lesson Four”
Sounds like you’re making some good progress in your driving lessons. Keep it up and you’ll get there!
Thanks for your words of encouragement! I’m really enjoying driving, though my legs/feet do get a bit tense sometimes.