Lesson ten, total of 18 hours driving.
- improved my bay parking
- did not get beeped at
- did not brake at roundabouts
- managed well dealing with hazards: there were vehicles and books strewn across a roundabout, no idea what happened
- was undertaken when travelling maximum legal speed limit
- stalled when joining a roundabout
- took the wrong exit of a roundabout
- was overtaken a couple of times; again, when travelling maximum legal speed limit
Note to self:
- crack on with theory
- stay to the left lane, chances are I will not be overtaking, so there is no need to be in the overtaking lane – also, being undertaken will be an automatic fail on a test
- slow down sooner when approaching corners and roundabouts
- slow down so I do not hit wing mirrors of parked cars
All in all, I think I’m making good progress. One thing I’m not understanding: why drivers must speed on a Sunday morning, do drivers always leave late?