Lesson 11, total of 20 hours driving.
- was not undertaken
- reverse around a corner manoeuvre was ok, did not hit pedestrians or other cars
- turn in the road manoeuvre was successful and swiftly executed
- parallel parking manoeuvre was ok, front wheel should be parallel with the kerb as well, not just the back wheel
- went to fifth gear wooop
- realised there is a light on the dashboard that indicates when to change up a gear, this feature is awesome – now seriously considering getting this same car model
- positioning was good, instructor felt little to no fear about me hitting wing mirrors of parked cars
- forgot to wear glasses in first 5 minutes of driving, surprised myself with how far I drove without realising I couldn’t read signs
- must overtake sooner on roundabouts, try to hesitate less
- signalled one exit too early in a roundabout
- thigh muscle tested when using clutch, I now realise I must have been coasting quite a bit for this to happen
- anticipate and plan looking at road ahead when stopped at traffic lights
This week I also booked my theory test. This is happening, people; this is getting real.