Lesson 14, total of 26 hours driving.
- great parallel parking
- good bay parking
- did not stall
- reached new record of 60 mph
Bad things / room for improvement:
- use full width of road for turn in the road
- reverse around a corner, not really sure I’m getting that one right at all
- positioning at roundabouts
- coming to a stop, have to slow down when approaching roundabouts
- meeting traffic, have to slow down
Not a bad lesson, plenty of room for improvement still.
Bright side: I passed my theory test *epic thumbs up*
Panicked on the hazard perception part when I over-clicked for one clip, and lost all potential points. Boohoo. Thought there were two hazards, there wasn’t, which explains why my over-clicking got that clip disqualified!