Lesson eight, total of 14 hours driving.
- survived multiple large roundabouts
- learnt reverse around a corner
- stalled a couple of times
- did not reach national speed limit on a dual carriageway, nowhere near at all
- tried parking on the kerb when I didn’t need to
I’m getting more confident with driving now, but not so confident where I’m not following other drivers. Eg other cars were part parked on the pavement and part on the road, and I’m told the road was wide enough to park on the road only. By that point I was already on the pavement – a major if it was a driving test. I still have a long way to go.