Lesson 21, total of 40 hours.
- reverse around a corner has improved
- driving on slip road and joining dual carriageway was good
- lane positioning at roundabouts has improved
- know what exists under the bonnet
Bad things / room for improvement:
- bay parking, need to get the reference right for the first turn
- joining roundabouts / emerging: hesitate less
- stalled twice during independent driving, tight corners and I almost missed the turn
I think I’m definitely getting more confident about some things, other things I need more work on, but practice makes perfect I suppose.