Lesson 23, total of 44 hours driving.
- parallel parking ok, found a new reference point so I don’t get too close to the kerb
- bay parking great, also found another new reference point so I know when to stop reversing into the bay
- reverse around a corner: almost forgot what to do, but I managed it pretty well
- traffic lights: stopped when red, continued on when amber, did not brake suddenly when lights turned to amber as I did last week
- managed to get to 50mph easily, speed is not as scary as it once was
- emerging at roundabouts: did not hesitate as much this week
Room for improvement:
- emergency stop: more difficult than I imagined, I braked firmly but used the clutch too soon
- lane positioning at roundabouts: large roundabouts are ok, it’s the roundabouts with two lanes when I get a bit confused
So I think it’s safe to say that I can definitely kind of drive now. I just need some tweaking on several things!